Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mismatch!!

When I m driving, or traveling…. Or anytime in motion…I guess my thoughts also catch up with me and I come up with quite weird result…

Just came back home, after driving my “spirit” and what I saw or rather to say observed (just to make it clear, I was observing this since many days…. But today I thought it to put it in words…)

“With every good-looking girl there would be a guy on bike who usually looks more of a CHAMPAK to me”. Wish I could take a snap of all those “MATCHED” couple and put it here as a proof.

Yup I agree, exceptions are there, but mostly you will find tagging of this kind. Now another question- How do you know those are couples? C’mon man… a girl who has cuddled him, her head is resting in peace on his shoulder/back, I guess a girl like this can’t be his sister, bhabhi, mother, chachi, mami,………….!!!!

Another observation….

“Good looking guys are ALONE!!!!”

Yup I know the answer to this… they are waiting for me isn’t it? ;)

5 comments:

Andy said...

sai me kya?!!:O
:P

ki gal hai shaivi:P:P:P































lolzzzz....sry cudn't resist nt writin on dis 1, guess hafta brk ma oath once in a while;)

Anonymous said...

lolzzzz........ i knw...al smart guyz r single.... lolzzz

Andy said...

yeah well...tht proves tht dey r indeed smrt:P

Anonymous said...

smart.... nay dey nt smart bt dumb... don ask me y k :P

Andy said...

lucky!! ye kaisa mood swing hai!!:O abhi to unhe smrt keh rai thi?!! kya hua?