Sunday, September 19, 2010

I want........


I want to forget that I have to wake up tomorrow and struggle again......
I want to forget that I have to study hard and get through an exam...
I want to stop worrying all the time....
I want to get carefree again.....
I want to get over the fear that I'll let them down...
I want to forget the things I couldn't get despite fighting back so hard...
I want to forget that I was not good enough...
I want to forget that I am never missed, even a little...
I want to forget that may be I'd never fall in love again...
I want to forget that may be no one would ever love me the way I want them to...
I want to forget the pain that is inside me always...
I want to forget that I am alone all over again...
I want to forget all the Rights and Wrongs, all the Dos and Don'ts ...
I want to forget all the wisdom.....
And just live...

I want to dance in the rain and drown in music...
I want to fall asleep in someone's arms...
I want to love and be loved in return...
I want to sail in a boat at the sunset...
I want to wake up to the sun rising from the mountains...
I want to fall asleep watching the stars...
I want to be peaceful and happy...
I want to live, simply live... :)

1 comment:

Saket Ranjan said...

Beautiful... Been a while, since you've written something on which someone who ain't close to you could say something. Anyway, emotionally high, well drawn picture by the words, lot of those wishes even I want to fulfill. Keep Writing...