Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bits and pieces-1

I cant judge sme1 on wt i hear abt him/her frm othrs..I lke 2 judge ppl on my own..I wont leav d side of a frnd of mine jst coz sme random stranger came wid sme 'proofs'(evn if dey r true) abt him/her..I av full faith in my own judgement n I dnt need sme1's hlp for it..n tht 2 on d basis of jst sme stuff of a complete stranger!..I av my own mind ty vry mch.

I really find it funny the way evry1 (be it his gf or his best frend) is screamin accusin n shoutin at him after every bloddy mail ...dude you all know him since d last what...3 or 4 yrs n yet u need sme stranger to tell u hws he n wts he...gr8 frndship n relationship i must say.

I am not saying hes innocent...I am not sayin that I know wteva is bein said is wrng...m just sayin...m just against d way its bein said...m just sayin tht if der r 2 persons between whom I av 2 choose...I'll go wid d person I thot i knew (key word thot) n c for myslf if wteva is bein said is ryte rather than choosin 2 go wid a guy who cant even reveal his identity 2 me and trust him blindly...who says he has my best interest at heart but still does not hesitate in sharing stuff abt me wid a hell of a lot of ppl too!!

I av a lot of questions too...questions jinke answers only he has...but m not going to start jumping as soon as I get another of those so called proofs..no ...I wud c for myslf judge for myslf n den go about it


Evry1 kindly dont take notice of dis post.......I wanted sme place 2 blabber tke it all out...n wt place betr than my darling blog :D...if u do tke notice..thts fine wid me 2 :D

No comments: