Saturday, May 23, 2009

Unconditional

Why can’t you get over the fact that I love you despite the fact that you do not love me? Why is it so important for you to make me stop loving you?

What is it… does it make you feel guilty? Or does it make you sympathize with me? Do you make fun of my poor miserable feelings or can’t you just not handle the fact that I could care about you without asking anything in return?

Please don’t get me wrong, I am no angel and I am sure of that. I am not trying to portray myself as a person who is just so great and who is working with dedication towards finding her true love. No, I am none of these.

I am just someone who is in love with you and is not afraid of it. I am not stalking you. I am not asking you for a commitment. Hell, I am not even asking you to see me every day. Essentially I am not asking you for anything.

I am just asking you not to rob me of my precious feelings. I am asking you to wrap your head around the fact that someone can actually love you without your consent.

No, I won’t stop loving you if you try to be a jerk. No, I would not stop loving you if you deliberately hurt me. Yes, it hurts but it doesn’t stop me from feeling how I feel. No, it doesn’t matter if you are around or far away, I continue to love you. Why can’t you leave me to love?

No, it is not an obsession.

Why is it so hard for people to wrap their head around the most pure, beautiful, blissful feeling called LOVE?

4 comments:

Ankur Sharma said...

Hmmm i knew tht u r cooking sumthng... Who is "You" here??? Big question.. hunh..

Kuki said...

@ ankur
ha ha ha n i knew u gna ask me tht as soon as u read my blog at leisure :P
m not cukin up nethin ....keep on wonderin hunh !! :P

Andy said...

main bataun main bataun??
*hand raised in the air, jmups up n down eagerly, like a 3rd grader waning to impress da teacher wid his answer*
:P :D

kuki said...

@ andy
LOLZZZZZZZ
dis teachr is nt impressed...i kno u kno a lot.....stop jumpin n sit quietly!! *in d tones of a teachr scoldin a 3rd grader* :D