Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rakshabandhan


Yes, Rakhi is here. I earlier titled this post as "Rakhi" but then I wanted a good rakhi photograph and I googled it, and was pissed off to find out that the search results google gives on "Rakhi" are all "Rakhi Sawant" photographs.... what crap :

Anyways this would be my 3rd Rakhi when I am not with my brother ,yes I am missing him :-( Yesterday he received my rakhi by courier with two kg. of besan ke ladoos :P (made by me ofcourse 8))...and guess what all the ladoos were finished yesterday only : lol

I am kinda sad this rakhi...sad coz I just realised my sweetest bhai...my bhai whom I guess I care about the most apart from my real bro dosent trust me enough to treat me as his real sis...anyways I wont start this here...its a happy day isint it :-)

HAPPY RAKSHABANDHAN TO ALL MY BROS AND YOU ALL :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o wow mil gaya bhaiya ko i tht raaste mein log kha jaenge :P n kweeel dint knw u mde dem... meri di ke liye bhi bana diyo she 2 jus luvvvvv it lol :P

n ya i knw ur lil bro is a real swthrt... n also dat u luv him so much... i knw he luvs u 2... so smile n wil pray dat ur bonding grws mre strngr :)

Kuki said...

yup kal he mila god knws itna late kyun ho gaya ...n yup i mde dem ..i mean mom ki hlp li bt basicaly i mde it...socha der arent mch emotions agar aise he bhej do haina :P