Yeah thats what I have been doing since the last four days!! I am opening up the oldest of my chat and mail records of my dear friends...records of those days when our friendship had just started and we were all still in the process of knowing eachother...records of those days when we all were actually kids for the simple reason that all we did was laugh, fight, joke and play.
And I cant begin to tell you all the feelings I had reading all that again. The feeling of reliving all those moments its just plain out of this world. I was actually laughing again on all the stupid games we played...I could again feel the pain of the time when things started getting ugly...What an emotional rollercoster ride it was.
I was actually craving for those days so badly that I messaged up Lucky that I dont know I just want those days back and she was like "main kahan se laoon :S" lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Do try it out all of you.The most important thing its gonna do apart from making you feel good is making you realise yet again how very important some of these people are for you...and make you promise to yourself that you will never loose them no matter what :)
No comments:
Post a Comment